Similar to a human gym membership or yoga studio, you can view classes and book online.
$ 30-40 Per Class
Open Gym Time
Benefits of the Indoor Dog Gym!
- Convenience. Located just 1 block north of 610 at 3410 North Shepherd Drive, the Houston Dog Gym has indoor dog training classes near the Heights, Garden Oaks, and Oak Forest. Classes are scheduled throughout the day, weekends and weekdays.
- Affordability. With a drop-in rate of just $30-$40 per class. The Dog Gym is affordable. Psst. Give up Orange Theory and run agility with your dog.
- Flexibility. Even though we have training classes that require a 4 to 6-week commitment we also have the drop-in class format, your dog (and you) can learn at your own pace. You can work on one thing multiple times by repeating classes, or work on a bunch of new things.
- Air conditioning. Wait. Somewhere my dog can run that’s air-conditioned? There aren’t that many dog-friendly air-conditioned places in Houston. In hot, humid weather, air conditioning is key for humans and dog athletes. The Dog Gym is like an air-conditioned indoor dog playground.
- Structure. Classes are structured for quick learning modules and limited to 25 minute for privates and 45 minutes for small groups, which is about the extent of a dog’s attention span
- Exercise for Your Dog’s Mind and Body. Your dog is super bored at home. You’ll be amazed at the way agility or any activity will strengthen your bond with your dog and light up his or her spirit.